Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ok, So it's been awhile since I've posted. I've definitely thought about it. Just been way too busy! Also I've decided to not check in weekly with my weight. It has been making me very depressed. I've been working hard training for my first 5K which I finished this past weekend, look below for pictures! I talked my husband into doing it with me. I jogged most of the time and took quite a few short walking breaks. It was REALLY cold, probably around 40 degrees. It took us 41 minutes to finish. I was really proud of the time it took us and that we took the initiative to do the 5K.  I have already scheduled us to the Color Me Rad 5K in May. Woo Hoo!
Regarding my weight. It hasn't been dropping like I wanted it to. I figured by now I would have dropped at least 10 lbs. I'm still right at the 5 lb mark. I've been stuck there since I started this journey. Anywho, Look for monthly updates. After 9 weeks I have a total of 5.2 lbs gone.

The Glow Run 5K - OKC





No comments:

Post a Comment