Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

V-day dress for Isabel!

I decided to make my daughter a dress. I thought since Valentine's day was coming up, I would make it themed. I found a cute free pattern on Pinterest and it took me to this blog here, here & here! It's the same blog, but it's in 3 different Sew-along parts. Check out her blog, http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/ for other cute stuff!

This was my first time to ever use a pattern and first time to ever sew a garment. I'm very happy with the outcome. This Junebug dress is adorable. The original pattern is for a 2/3T and I had to adjust it to make it a 18 month dress. I just cut off about a 1/4 of an inch to the original pieces. The neck came out a little wide. But still adorable.


Here are some pics from beginning to end. (I'll upload better pics later, maybe, if I remember too)

















2 comments: