Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

6 Weeks In!

Well, it has been 6 weeks and I'm sad to say I haven't lost any weight this week. No weight gain either, which I suppose is good. I have been working out 3-4 nights a week and that may not sound like much, but I have been doing my Couch to 5k app religiously and also doing some exercises with weights. I do see some changes in my body, but nothing on the scale. Which my overall goal is to be healthy and look good. I wish I had some hard evidence, such as weight loss. I think I need to make a doctor's appointment and make sure everything is well..what it should be. My husband mentioned to me that my thyroid may be causing me not to be losing any weight. It just seems weird that I never exercised and I ate way more than I do now and I can't even lose a pound or 2. It's really frustrating. But I'm not going to let it get me down and stop me.

My 5K is 2.5 weeks away. I'm getting excited. I'm on Week 5 day 3 of my app and  hopefully I will make it pretty close to the end of the app before my race. But if I don't...that's fine too. I will complete it!

I know no one actually reads this, but someday when I reach my goal it will be nice to come back and read these.

No comments:

Post a Comment