Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 3 Weigh In

Well I weighed in this morning and had a weight loss of .6 of a lb since last week and a total of 5.6 lbs in 3 weeks. I felt pretty good about the week. I did my C25K app and am on Week 3 day 2 of the app. I also did some light weight exercises to help with my arms. But I guess my downfall this week would have to be the eating out. I love love love to eat. Especially Mexican food with all the fixings, you know, the good stuff like salsa & chips and queso! I thought I did pretty good on the portion control when it came to my meals, but not as good as I had though. I was hoping for at least a pound. But my weight went down, so I just need to be happy with it and realize that this is a marathon and not a sprint. Oh but how I wish it were a sprint. When I think about my overall goal it really helps me put what I'm doing into prospective. But once I start thinking about the short term, I start getting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment