Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st Week down

Well, the time has come for my first weigh in. I noticed my weigh fluctuated throughout the week. I'd be down, I'd be up, I'd be down, I'd be back up again. I wish I would have gave it my all this week. But let's just say....I shouldn't have bought that apple pie this week. By the end of the week, I got back on track of my original goals. I even put in some studying time in this past weekend. Studying has always been so hard for me. I hate it....With a passion. I have absolutely no desire to be locked up in my office studying. I've always been this way. Especially in College. I'm the definition of a procrastinator  I'm trying hard to change my ways. But, it's one habit I'll probably never break.
Anyway, I restarted my Couch25k app again. I really like this app. Though, I've never actually made it passed the first week. I think it's a butt buster. It's a 5 min Brisk walk for a warm up  then it's started alternating between 1 minute of jogging and 1.5 minutes of walking for 20 minutes total, then you do a cool down 5 minute walk. So basically it's 30 minutes of walking/jogging. I have a treadmill at home and after 30 minutes, I had went 1.747 miles. Not too bad for my 1st time back on the treadmill since September. If you haven't heard of the Couch to 5k app. You should check it out. My co-worker has talked me into participating in a 5k the first weekend of March, Which is obviously less than 2 months away. It's going to be challenging to say the least, but It looks like a good time.
Ok, time to get down to the nitty gritty. I weighed in and was down 2.8 lbs. Not too bad. I know the first couple of weeks I will lose more, since it's basically a wake up call for my body which has been in hibernation for months. I also decided to take my measurements last night. I'll be measuring Monthly on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment